Death by Suicide
People bereaved by suicide can feel alone and isolated because of the social stigma surrounding their loved ones death. We provide here non judgemental supports and resources to support you.
- Suicide Loss Toolkit
- Hope and Healing
- Survivors of Suicide Loss
- CMHA: Understanding Suicide and Finding Help
- Talk Suicide Crisis Line – 1-833-456-4566 24 Hours Text 45645 4PM to Midnight (EST)
- Kids Help Phone 1-800-668-6868
- Canadian Association for Suicide Prevention
- Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario
- Book: Life After Suicide: Finding Courage Comfort and Community After Unthinkable Loss – Jennifer Ashton M.D.
From the chief medical correspondent of ABC News, an eloquent, heartbreaking, yet hopeful memoir of surviving the suicide of a loved one, examining this dangerous epidemic and offering first-hand knowledge and advice to help family and friends find peace.
- In Person Support