Death of a Pet
Dogs, for instance, are said to be a man’s best friend. For many people their animals are like their children. Having that friendly welcome from your pet when you walk in the house, what can be better! Owning a pet is known to help with the feelings of sadness, loneliness and isolation, so the death of your pet can leave a huge void in your life.
- Coping with the loss of a pet
- I Miss My Pet
- Pet Loss Support Page
- Video: Educating Pet Parents On Loss : Moira Allen
- Book: Coping With The Sorrow On The Loss Of Your Pet – Moira Anderson Allen M.Ed.
- Ontario Pet Loss
- Book: When Your Pet Dies: A Guide to Mourning, Remembering and Healing – Alan D. Wolfelt Phd.
- Book for Children: Kate The Ghost Dog – Wayne W. Wilson
- Book: Cold Noses At The Pearly Gates: A Book Of Hope For Those That Have Lost A Pet – Gary Kurz
- Book: The Grief Recovery Handbook For Pet Loss – Russell Friedman
- In Person Support